Thursday, September 17, 2015

Post Shoot Reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 4 prompts (Square, Metal, Happy, Bowie)
The challenges of taking my photos were attempting to take the photos in a dress.  I also also a bit tired would may have effected me not to focus more on the rules. 


2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.

I tend to always think about framing, i think framing because most of the framing pictures I've taken look really good so I always question what can I use to frame my main focus.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?
I would look for my ways to use the rule of thirds and to avoid mergers.


4. What things would you do the same?

I would continue to take the photos from different points of view.

6. Are you interested in shooting those same prompts again, why?

Yes I would like to shoot the prompts again because I would have more time to focus on different things and focus more on the skills.

http://timmy7401.blogspot.com/2015/09/happy-bowie-square-metal-and-merger.html?showComment=1442865936020#c7544037428190490681
Hello Timmy, I really like your Happy photo, the gestures is used a lot of represent happiness, I've seen the potion in a lot of beach pictures. I like the lines in your Metal photo, I like the angle you captured the lines. I think for you Bowie picture you could have gotten it at a different angle to give it a more creative feel and also mess around with the lighting and shade. Great pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment