Friday, September 25, 2015

Academic Shoot Preview

 The Story
It tells a story of kindness.  It tells the story of feeding people that are in need of the food.  Students being kind and taking time out of their lives to help those who are in need.  It shows a story of happiness, smiles are clearly visible, it sets a gentle setting.
Action and Emotion
This photo shows the best action and emotion.  The action of the lab is what made the emotion perfection.  The excitement and awe from the lab from the water jumping into the air just makes the photo fantastic.

Filling the Frame
It fills the frame with beauty.  The cloud and the illumination of the cloud makes it beautiful.  It fills the frame with its amazing work.  Using your imagination you can image the illumination of the cloud as a galaxy, the sparks being stars.  

Part 2 of Assignment
My favorite photo is "Drop the Bass" that won a honorable mention on page 22.  I picked the photo because I truly love the project were you use a speaker to make a liquid into a solid.  I've always wanted to preform that project myself.  Simplicity is shown in the image because the main focus is the liquid paint jumping and its the first thing to catch your eyes when you look at the photo.

1. Good class rooms to go visit would be fine arts that don't involve action such as art or animation would be good rooms, along with science classes or even classes like nutrition or child development.
2.  I would like to take pictures in my aquatic science class room (Ms Merino), my animation class (Mr Nourse), English (Mr Dennis), or even some of my teachers from past years like child development or in spanish classes.  
3.  Get a photo that isn't posed, get down to level view and get a student or teacher that is working hard.  I will also keep in mind the rules of photography like simplicity, rule of thirds, lines, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment