Thursday, September 17, 2015

Prompt Shoot 1

Happy:
In my Happy photo I made the Spooky Nerds (c) the main focus on the photo.  I took the photo from a higher angle.  This can show an example of lines as well because it is visible to see the edging of the box against the other candies.  

Bowie:
In my Bowie photo I used the Rule of Thirds. This image also uses the rule of Simplicity because the main focus of the image is the bulldog, its Bowie. 

Square:
In my square photo I attempted to use the framing technique with the sun between the balloon. The main focus is still the balloon but the framing of the sun gives it a sun flare.  This can show the rule of lines as well because the balloon uses black and white lines sort of 'pointing' to the sun.   
Metal: 
In my Metal photo I used the technique of Balance by using the colors.  I used the black and silver as a key to set a balance of colors.  This is also a rule of Avoiding Mergers because it is obvious that the pin sticks out based on the different textures.  It doesn't blend in and the shadow of the pin assists in slowing the the pin is popping up. 
Merger: 
In this photo the only rule I am able to see is Lines which would be the flagpole, the silver color makes it pop out from the background and it is in a tilted angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment