Thursday, October 22, 2015

Academic Shoot reflection and critique (Absent)

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you? 
Trying not to disturb people while they were doing work.  I felt the more I tried to follow the rules the harder it was not to disturb them.
2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.

I was more focused on the focusing of the camera I was worried the photos would come out blurry.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?

I would sort of want to take a photo of better subjects. I would also like to be invisible to sort of focus on the rules.

4. What things would you do the same?

I really like to use rule of thirds I tend to be better in that rule.

5. When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?

Rule of thirds, I always use rule of thirds, its imprinted in my mind.

6. Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture?

Avoiding mergers, it sort of slips your mind when you are shooting.

7. What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is?

Balance, I really forget about that one too, I guess I can sort of try to find things that balance each other out.

Hi Olivia. I really love your Trophy Legacy photo, its truly pleasing to the eye I adore the zig zag. I also really love the painting photo, the perspective is great. On your Thinking Shady photo I think you could have avoiding coping the subjects head off. GREAT JOB!
http://olivphotos.blogspot.com/2015/10/academic-shoot.html?showComment=1445546522733


No comments:

Post a Comment