Monday, October 19, 2015

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3

1. What theme, that we could take here at school, could we do a series of these panels to place around the school?
I don't really know what the theme should be because everyone has their own opinion.  I think that we, as a class, should think and brainstorm what we want the theme should be. 

2. Should we use phones only, or should we open it up to our regular cameras for those people that don't have camera phones?

I think it should depend on the person and what they want to use.  Some people may be better at taking photos on their phone then on regular cameras. I personally think the person should choose.

3. Where would you want to put the mural on campus?

I think a good place to put the mural would be the cafeteria.  Lots of people sit there in the morning, after their sports class, lunch, etc.  I personally think that the cafeteria is the best place to put the mural up.

PART 2:


1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them? Post the images with your writing.

I really like the work she does with things like plants and animals.  Its always the first thing to catch my attention because I'm a person that always admires nature.  She tended to use things like white flowers to contrast the black of the photography.

2.) Look at those 2 photos you posted last time in the assignment Great Black and White Photographers Part 2. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos. Answer them on your blog.

I see: I see the soft white petals of a magnolia flower.  I can see the others that surround the single flower that is being shot.  I can see millions of bees and butterflies surrounding the area, pollinating the flowers. 
I smell:  I smell the sweet smell of the magnolia.  I can smell cut grass and fresh air.  I can smell cooking from a home close by.
I hear:  I can hear the wind blowing against my ears.  I can hear the sweet chirps of baby birds crying for their parents.  I can hear the buzzing of bees that buzz past me.
I taste: I can taste all the smell that smells that are around me. 
I feel: I can feel the soft gently wilted petals of the magnolia flower.  I can feel tiny little insect legs landing on my skin.  I can feel the leafs and grass gently rub against my leg.


I see: I see two small snails spending a lovely time together.  I see a small little lily pad floating them off to a happily ever after.  I see a sweet blue/green pond gently floating those snails off using gentle waves.
I smell: I smell all the smells of the pond.  I can small the plants sprouting from the little pond.  I can smell the life that lives around the pond.
I hear: I can hear the sloshing of the pond as it hits its shore.  I can hear little birds splashing into the water to catch their dinner. I can hear fish splashing around as they attempt to swim away.
I taste: I can taste the pond water.  I can taste the smells around me.
I feel: I can feel the water splash around me and the little droplets land on me.  I can feel the fish brush against my legs as they swim in a panic.  I can feel the dragonflies gently land on me to then quickly lift off and leave.

3.) Finally, what would you like to create to show the world your great photographer. Ideas include, posters, power points, a blog, etc. You tell me what you would like to create so we can come up with a plan to share your thoughts and ideas about your photographer with your classmates and with the rest of the school.

I am not sure what I want to create, I just wanted to get better at taking photos because I just really enjoy taking photos.  I guess in sometime in the future I would love to use is as a side job, to get extra money.


No comments:

Post a Comment