Friday, April 29, 2016

Final Exam Planning warm-up

1. When will you shoot this assignment?
Either next weekend during prom or a weekend showing how to make a layered rainbow cake.
2. Where will you shoot?
Either at prom or at my home in the kitchen
3. What will you be documenting or telling your "story" about?
I will be documenting the experience a senior has a prom during prom and after prom or how to make a cake that is rainbow layered from start to end.
4. What equipment needs will you have to get this finished?
Camera, After Effects, Computer and time.
5. Make sure to describe the process, by this I mean, where will you use the video portion, where will you use still images, where will your narration be, etc?
For prom I plan on taking a small ten second video as we are walking into prom and the last ten seconds would be the final dance at prom, while the cake would be me telling you what things you will need.  I plan for the cake to voice over how to measure your serves and portions while prom I will narrate the event.  I will take pictures of everything that I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment